A Jessner peel is a skin rejuvenation procedure for almost every skin type and condition. Jessner peels can be used to refresh the surface of the skin for brighter, healthier looking skin. They are often used on clients with acne, as they kill bacteria and slow oil production.
This treatment can also be helpful for clients with aging skin, pigmentation or other ailments affecting the skin of the face. A Jessner peel is customizable, effective and offers immediate results with mild facial redness after treatment.
Peels should not be performed on
- Patients with an allergy to salicylates (ie: Aspirin)
- Patients who have taken Accutane within the past 6 months
- Patients who have received chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients under the age of 12
For best results, avoid the following one week prior to peels
- Sun exposure
- Electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, laser hair removal
- Exfoliating products
- Products containing salicylic acid, AHAs (including glycolic acids)
- Products containing vitamin A and retinol
$125 per peel or series of 4 peels for $375 ($125 SAVINGS!)